Wednesday 13 August 2014

Sail boat jelly

Hello, if you are reading this, you have stumbled across my first blog post so bear with me as I learn and hopefully improve. I want to share my creative triumphs, trials and tribulations, so here goes...


These are my jelly sail boats I created to make lunch more interesting.
Cut an orange in half and scoop out the flesh, you just need the outside of the orange so eat the rest!
Make up the jelly but use half the water suggested on the packet. Pour into the orange halves and leave them to set in the fridge.
Once they are set (at least a couple of hour), cut the oranges in half and then in half again. (Make bigger boats if you prefer), then cut a triangle of white paper, put a cocktail stick through the paper and into the jelly.
If you have time, you could get the children to decorate the sails first.




We also had a 'rainbow' plate of food for lunch, healthy and fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment